Terms and conditions are written in a comprehensible manner and all the current and new customers are urged to peruse the whole text of rules thoroughly prior using services, products, and applications. We as a leading company reserve the right to modify/amend/include any rule in the clause of terms and conditions from time to time, without informing our users beforehand.
We will offer a wide range of services to customers only when they agree to our prescribed terms and conditions. Showing disagreement to any point in the clause of terms and conditions will debar a user or customer to use our portal.
- We don’t guarantee, promote, assure and prove the fruitfulness, authenticity and quality of the services and support delivered
- We convey users to avail any of our offerings at their own risk for we don’t and never claim that you can get the best of services here
- The customer is asked to adhere to the terms and conditions prescribed for subscribing a specific service or support
- Our service offerings are our trademark and specialty with no intervention of a third party
- It is against our business ethics to use logos and trademarks of other brands without getting consent from respective owners
- We reserve the right to access, exhibit, or store any data posted on our portal
- We give due regard to the intellectual property right of other business houses and vice versa
- Anyone violating copyright laws is a crime and the accused is punished based on the local laws. The violation includes stealthily using tag lines, domain names, trade names, logos, graphics, trademarks, service marks, website, servers, software, and content.
- We upload information on the portal to allow users to gain knowledge only as the textual content is futile for commercial use.
Minimum Privacy Infringement
We request users to share their personal identifiable details with us disclosing anything that may breach their privacy. The purpose is to protect the privacy of users while delivering services or support across the globe.